With the following restrictions: Preferred Lies.
Established in 1919, the members’ club is well known for its friendly and welcoming atmosphere. The 18 hole course boasts an ever improving level parkland designed by the famous Dr Alister Mackenzie, situated between the panoramic views of Morecambe Bay and the beautiful South Lakeland fells of the Lake District. Located on the edge of the picturesque coastal town of Grange-over-Sands, three miles from the quaint village of Cartmel with its historic Priory and 14 miles from the market town of Kendal, the club is easily accessible from the A590 and Junction 36 of the M6 motorway in 20 minutes.
The greens are in excellent condition and are recognised as some of the best in Cumbria and north Lancashire. With strategic placement of trees, ponds and natural drainage dykes the course offers something for everyone. It's an enjoyable course that you can play time and time again.
Online booking for members and visitors provides a convenient way to reserve a tee time to suit.
• Members, visitors and societies benefit from a friendly, fully catered and licenced clubhouse providing tasty meals and snacks throughout the day.
• New members and visitors are welcome. There is no joining fee and there are membership packages to suit everybody - from those on limited incomes, those new to golf, those with limited opportunity to play, through to those looking for regular competitive golf.
• Group and Society rates for 2017 held at 2016 prices! For more details visit our Golf / Societies website page. Book now to secure your date.
• Special membership offers including New Year / Winter Membership.
• Golf Express - All the game in half the time . Play 9-holes for only £10, seven days a week. This is available throughout the winter too.